If not trained properly, Rottweiler can be aggressive and dangerous. That’s why in some countries, it is even banned. However, if they can be trained properly then they are the most loving and loyal dogs you can ever have.
They can make great cuddle buddies. Here are some of the reasons why they are called the best in the world.
- They are extremely protective. You just need to train them and socialize them.
- They love their families. They love their families very much and should not be left alone for too long.
- They are smart; in fact, they are ranked one of the top ten smartest dog breeds in the world.
- They love exercising. So, you should play or walk with Rottweiler three times a day for at least 20 minutes.
- They snore when they sleep, making them more lovable.
- They have a good life span. They can live from 7 to 11 years.
- They can grow large. Males weigh up to 130 pounds, and females 100 pounds.
- They are very good workers. Like German Shepherds they can be farm and rescue worker.
- They are often good players and win many championships if trained well.
- Watch them from afar, used binoculars and watch how they play with anything on your house.
Rottweilers have many good characteristics that make them better than the other dogs. Ever showered a rottweiler puppy with a LED shower heads? The AKC Standard describes Rottweiler as confident, calm and courageous dog. They are sensible and serious.
They tend to respond quietly. They must be socialized at a young age. They tend to be dominant and aggressive with other dogs of the same sex. With good training they can be your perfect companion. But without training, they won’t be suitable for households.